Welcome Visitor

Studying film, aspiring writer-director, interested in science as hobby.
This is my niche blog for subtle things I consider worth mentioning.

This article is about, My completion of Married with Children 's 2nd season, My re-watch of Twin Peaks which I am at s02e12, The ...

Married with Children, Twin Peaks, House of Cards & Vikings!

This article is about,
  1. My completion of Married with Children's 2nd season,
  2. My re-watch of Twin Peaks which I am at s02e12,
  3. The recent release of House of Cards' 3rd season,
  4. Ongoing 3rd season of Vikings.



Today I have completed Married with Children's 2nd season!
It ended with a blast. Yes, I do have to admit this is the first time I am watching MWC, but, I have always wanted to watch it and I always knew it was the comedy show I wanted. I am a Seinfeld fan after all. Bits and pieces from here and there (no I mean it) I knew exactly what I was getting into and I was happy for being able to watch it.

I do hope Al gets his way around a bit more tough, he is always being overrun by his family, the guy needs some happiness too! I do enjoy watching his misery but I'd enjoy even more if I see he 'wins' too. But I guess seeing the guy gets the beating was more fun at 80's/90's.





Now that they announced the big come-back of the 25-year-old show, I have been re-watching Twin Peaks for a few weeks.
I have seen the 12th episode of 2nd season today, I have to say I do love Cooper and his determination of knowing exactly what to do. He is driven, he doesn't get distracted by anything and he gets the job done quickly and effectively. While I do see myself improving, I wouldn't mind becoming much more like him. Well, who knows?..
But... my heart, of course, beats for Audrey. She is a true beauty in a show with many beauties.

I said I am re-watching Twin Peaks but it is like a fresh start for me, even tough I have seen it only a few years ago (5 tops), I have completely forgot some of its parts. I still remember the big stuff and rest comes back to me as they happen, but I watch it as if I was going to discover the very hidden secrets of the universe.

After becoming a more experienced watcher (and creator) I can see some small details I haven't seen or connected before and some raw, core stuff really keeps me guessing and I wish to see what's behind the 'curtain'. If you know what I mean. I will watch it knowing this fact, so it is truly entertaining for me.
But I also know that its ending isn't really explanatory and a lot, a lot of stuff stays hidden, I'll still be happy for the stuff I see unveil. The 2016 show isn't too much away from airing anyway. Keep it coming Mr. Lynch!


House of Cards... No spoilers, first of all!
I have only seen first two episodes, and the main reason I haven't seen the rest is the lack of subtitles for my native language, I can easily watch it in English but I am watching it with my dad. I think I will wait for a while for all the subtitles to be translated, not some, and then marathon the hell out of it! It was nice to see Frank Underwood's monologues but this season is different, and different good.


Vikings...
Well, I have to admit I am not the happiest person with it. I do have my questions and doubts. But the cinematography is damn good. Some scenes aren't detailed and some are weirdly colored, but, it is generally damn good!

There isn't much to say on this topic. This is just an update. I do think the show's pacing is a bit annoying and it will be a bit tiresome to see where things will lead. Let's hope it gets someplace better, like... Valhalla!




0 comments: